Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas


We had a lovely Christmas and hope that you did, too!

 All dressed and ready for Christmas Eve Mass:

 Christmas Eve with The Danahers:




Leah enjoyed eating her snowman cookie...black top hat and all.


Santa Came!!

Christmas Morning:


Digging into the stockings

Modeling her new backpack from Uncle Steve!

Ben slept through the opening of the presents...



...and woke up to some fun new toys!
Then we took some naps, watched some Wooster and Jeeves, and headed over to Jon and Katie's for a delicious Christmas dinner where I enjoyed myself too much to remember to take pictures.

3 comments:

  1. Anne is in my lap whining a wee bit that she "not got Nemo"...thanks so much for sharing and great that you sisters were able to be together, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are so cute! I love Leah's face when she says "Treat!" Also glad to see you guys are Settlers of Catan fans!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those babies are adorable. I like that one gold coin pretty much trumped the whole rest of Leah’s stocking.

    Also, your house looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete