Dear future Ben,
You have grown so much in the past month and I have been enjoying every moment. You walk and you dance. You play happily with your sister and you are pretty good at throwing an angry fit when you don't get what you want (like the portable DVD player that you wanted to eat). You can clap now and you just started giving kisses yesterday. As your daddy keeps saying, I wish we could freeze time for a while. You and your sister are just so darn cute right now.
We love you.
PS. Here are some images I hope I don't forget:
-Watching you sit happily on the floor putting the travel kleenix in and out of my boot. So quiet. So easily entertained by your simple game.
-Seeing you flop yourself around on the bed and pillows, giggling and smiling. So sweet. So cozy.
No comments:
Post a Comment