Unfortunately (and much to her father's disappointment) Leah hates baths. Her entire little body tenses up and, unless Joe's finger is in her mouth, she screams bloody murder. I'm not sure whether it is because she just doesn't like them or if it's due to the fact that the room she has her baths in has been freezing cold so that any part of her body that is not under the warm water is undoubtedly in pain. Poor baby. We'll try turning on the heat in the room for her next bath (we really aren't cruel parents, I swear).
Joe popped his finger out of her mouth and I was able to snap this photo before she started crying again...
I'm hoping that she will grow to love baths, but even more so, I am hoping that she will learn to love water in general so that she can thoroughly enjoy and appreciate the beach and the ocean like all her older cousins. I guess we will see.
Nice washcloth placement.
ReplyDeletein some of these pictures she looks like B(mary bridget)
ReplyDelete