I finally caught this on tape while I was at my parents house. When Leah wakes up in morning, she will often lie in bed making noises and playing with her hands and feet - with her eyes still shut until she's ready to let the light in. She used to do this every single morning, but she just does it a few times a week now. In this video I just caught the end of it, but it's still pretty darn cute. There's no reason to rush waking up, is there?!
BEcca, she is so cute and so sweet!
ReplyDeleteThis is seriously one of the cutest things I have ever seen! It's like she's trying to hold on to a good dream.
ReplyDeleteAdorable!! Fiona was squealing the whole time and asking for more. I think she finally remembers who she is!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute. She reminds me of Finn, that make some of the same noises. That is so funny that she wakes up that way!
ReplyDeleteo my gosh that is rediculessley cute!! no idea how to spell that my spelling is PRETTY bad.
ReplyDeletei love how happy she in when she first waks up.