This month, Leah turned 3 months old and lately she:
-drools more than ever
-sits up in her bumbo chair
-reaches out and grabs things (she hasn't quite mastered this yet and she works so hard that she gets frustrated and angry sometimes - especially when she can't get the object to go into her mouth the way she wants!)
-is starting to like about half of bath time
-loves music
-stares at her daddy if he is in the room (seriously, her eyes are glued to him)
One of the (many) little things I love is that when Leah is really sleepy and I walk her, she starts to sit really still and just stare with this content, blank face until her eyelids slowly close. It's so sweet. She looks so calm. She used to stare up at me, which I really loved, but she got sick of me and would now rather stare into whatever room we're in.
She is just getting more and more beautiful!
ReplyDeleteoooo such a cutie thats what like all of my comments say but its true..
ReplyDelete